[Zope3-Users] How to provide user to upload a large file(100M) with zope

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Tue Feb 6 08:01:31 EST 2007

On Tuesday 06 February 2007 04:16, Alex Cheng wrote:
> I create a website with zope, but I need let my customers upload files from
> HTTP. How to provide user to upload a large file(100M) with zope?

Have a look at z3c.extfile. It uses a WSGI middleware to store files in a
directory and only stores a hash in the ZODB. Note that the trunk version of
the ZODB also has blob support, which has a similar approach. The nice thing
about z3c.extfile is that it does not go through the publisher at all.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter