[Zope3-Users] Re: 'exceptions.TypeError: can't pickle Checker objects' in zope.scheduler task in transaction.commit()

Alek Kowalczyk thealx at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Feb 13 11:29:18 EST 2007

Adam Groszer <adamg at ...> writes:

> Hello Alek,
>
> 'can't pickle Checker objects' happened to me, when I tried to write a
> security proxied object to the ZODB.
>
> Monday, February 12, 2007, 4:49:01 PM, you wrote:

Hi,
The problem disappeared when I removed permission declaration from adapters in
ZCML. I did this as 'educated guess', after scanning through google and finding
the following: http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2005-April/014298.html

<adapter for=".interfaces.ISomeInterface"
		provides=".interfaces.IAnotherInterface"
		factory=".some.Adapter" trusted="true" permission="zope.Public"/>

<adapter for=".interfaces.ISomeInterface"
		provides=".interfaces.IAnotherInterface"
		factory=".some.Adapter" trusted="true" />

I still have no idea what is the mechanism of the error and why the error
disappeared after that.
Are there some Zope Gurus who are able to explain this a bit?