[Zope3-Users] Infrastructure Requirements?

Dan Buch dbuch at teachsmart.org
Fri Feb 16 16:42:46 EST 2007

I'm at the very beginning of what will hopefully be a successful
deployment of some Zope3 apps.  The big question I'm getting now from
the infrastructure-minded people is what sort of hardware requirements
I'll need (?)

Given that I'm a bit of an Ubuntu nut, I wanted to look into a Sun
server.  I know that I won't need much in the way of storage, the
minimum CPU and memory will do...  after that I get a little lost :)

If our final setup (a couple years down the line) will have something
like 4-5 components all running on Zope3, must be highly available, and
gracefully handle minor failures, what should I spec in terms of
hardware?

/me awaits flames ...

Thanks in advance for patience, etc.

--