[Zope3-Users] Zope3 with RDBMS (avoiding ZODB)?

Garanin Michael garanin at m-lan.ru
Wed Feb 28 10:07:20 EST 2007

Stefan Krumbiegel (Galileo Press) wrote:

> 3.3 Also there is 'zsqlmap: Zope3 wrapper for SQLObject'
> (http://www.zope.org/Members/garanin/zsqlmap). This is not really a
> solution for us because the version number is 0.01b and the author says:
> 'NOTE: i tested only postgres.' Not really a capable product...

i use (but not publish in zope.org) new branch of zsqlmap .
Now zsqlmap is NOT wrapper for SQLObject, it's simple orm (but only for
zope3 (use Z3 specific)).
Now i tested postgresql and mssql.
https://code.keysolutions.ru/trac/zsqlmap/browser/branches/orm
(or see attach)

my applications not big (i make intrAnet applications for  <50 users)
and i don't know about perfomance problem for big requests.