[Zope3-Users] Name chooser and Renaming

David Johnson djohnson at jsatech.com
Mon Jan 8 12:24:17 EST 2007

Is it possible to have both a NameChooser and an ObjectRenamer. If
so...how?  It seems that zope.app.container.browser contents.py has
the following code:

         self.supportsRename = (
             self.supportsCut and
             not IContainerNamesContainer.providedBy(self.context)
             )

So if you have a name chooser then you cannot rename.  I would like
users to be able to choose the name of object (within certain basic
restrictions which is why I want the name chooser), and then be able
to rename the object within the same conditions.

Thoughts?

--
David