[Zope3-Users] Re: Can I use IPython in debugzope stuff ?

mats.nordgren mats at ronin-group.org
Thu Jan 11 12:57:28 EST 2007

Never knew about IPython and really like what I see.  Thanks for the hint.  I
got the debugging to work for Zope3 with the following simple change to the
tutorial.

IPython.Shell.IPShell(user_ns=locals()).mainloop(sys_exit=1)

IPython.Shell.IPShell(user_ns={'root': root, 'app': app}).mainloop(sys_exit=1)

Mats

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:17:08 +0100, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote