[Zope3-Users] interview for my diploma thesis about Zope 3 in education

Jegenye 2001 Bt (Miklós Prisznyák) jegenye2001 at jegenye.com
Tue Jan 23 09:34:07 EST 2007

2007/1/23, Benji York <benji at zope.com>:
> David Johnson wrote:
> > Zope  was developed (as I understand and may be incorrect) by a
> > professor in Computer Science in order to explain web development and
> > instruction on application development.
>
> You are indeed incorrect.  Correction left as an exercise for the reader. :)

"Legend has it, by the way, that Jim was pressed into service to give
a talk on CGI at the IPC (International Python Conference), and
therefore had to learn CGI on the plane in order to give the talk. He
was so horrified by what he learned that he invented a completely
different paradigm on the flight back.
"

http://www.groovie.org/articles/2005/09/30/best-of-breed-controllers-for-mvc-web-frameworks

--