[Zope3-Users] Using formlib schema.Choice with zc.table FieldColumn

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Wed Jan 24 09:36:59 EST 2007

On Jan 24, 2007, at 2:02 AM, <ksmith93940-dev at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is a trick in getting Choice
> schema's to work with zc.table FieldColumn or am I
> likely doing something wrong?

We've used a Choice field, I'm pretty sure.  Maybe...try modifying
the doctest to add use of a choice field as an example for others to
follow?  If it works, then you have proof that you are on the right
track, and a useful addition to check in; and if it doesn't, you have
a more concrete error report and/or question to send to the list.

Gary