[Zope3-Users] Custom Schemas, form widgets

Thierry Florac thierry.florac at onf.fr
Tue Jul 3 08:36:19 EDT 2007

Le mardi 03 juillet 2007 à 13:32 +0200, Hermann Himmelbauer a écrit :
> There are several missing schemas that derive from a TextLine but have custom
> validation methods, e.g. for URLs, for an email address etc. Moreover there
> are several widgets missing, e.g. a select widget for date/datetime fields.

Hi,

I currently use "zc.datetimewidget" package for date/time inputs. It's
available throught SVN, and works very well (currently with formlib for
me).

  Thierry Florac
--
  Chef de projet intranet/internet
  Office National des Forêts - Département Informatique
  Mél : thierry.florac at onf.fr
  Tél. : +33 01.40.19.59.64
  Fax. : +33 01.40.19.59.85