[Zope3-Users] Skin based on IPageletBrowserLayer

Hermann Himmelbauer dusty at qwer.tk
Thu Jul 5 04:54:30 EDT 2007

Hi,
In my views, based on pagelets/z3c.form, it is recommended to use a Layer/Skin
based on IPageletBrowserLayer instead of IDefaultBrowserLayer.

My problem is that when requests are marked with IPageletBrowserLayer, there
are no error messages, no 404's, nothing. In case of a zope error, the
browser displays "Traversal error - A server error occurred" but in the
transcript.log, no error is printed.

If I point my browser to an unknown page, an empty paget is returned, again
without an error.

What can I do about this?

Best Regards,
Hermann

x1 at aon.at
GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7