[Zope3-Users] Convention Question

Tim Cook tw_cook at comcast.net
Thu Jul 19 11:47:07 EDT 2007

Thanks for the answer.  I should have explained why I wanted to know.
I've been away from Zope 3 or 4 years (so I missed those emails) and I
am now tasked with preparing a workshop for next year (as I re-learn
everything too).  I know that is one of the questions I'll get. So, I
wanted to be able to answer it.

Though they carry no semantic significance, namespaces do always have a
root.

Cheers,
Tim

--