[Zope3-Users] principal associated data in a form

Otto van der Meer otto at vdmeer.net
Tue Jul 24 12:30:25 EDT 2007

Hi,

I would like to use principal associated data in a form.
What is the best way to do this?

The idea is that many residents of a house have a single user account
(nature of app).
and that the names of the residents are associated with the account so
they can be used in the application.

Therefor the house would be the Principal I think, but what to do with the
names of the
residents, put them in the principal metadata or as an attribute of
Principal?

To use the names in the form (As a choice), i've learned they have to be
in vocabulary,
but how do I get these names in the vocubulary after the Principal is
authenticted?

Hope some could help me out!

Otto

enthusiastic zope3 beginner