[Zope3-Users] zope:class for multiple classes / inheriting configuration?

Hermann Himmelbauer dusty at qwer.tk
Fri Jun 1 11:21:19 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have the problem here that I have to configure several classes, which I
currently do via zope's zope:class directive, such as:

<class class=".foo.f1">
 <require
  permission = "zope.View"
  interface=".interfaces.If1"
 />
 <require
  permission="zope.ManageContent"
  set_schema=".interfaces.IEmail"
 />
</class>

The only thing that changes throughout the configuration is the interface.

I have around 20 classes which have to be configured the same, so I wonder if
there's some shortcut?

Moreover, does someone know if the configuration of an object is inherited to
a child object?

Best Regards,
Hermann

x1 at aon.at
GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7