[Zope3-Users] z3c.form - How to register IFormLayer?

Hermann Himmelbauer dusty at qwer.tk
Fri Jun 15 12:10:38 EDT 2007

Hi,
I'm currently testing z3c.form in my project, however I could not get it
running until I found out that the request object must provide IFormLayer.

I temporarily solved this through a dirty hack in the form.py file
(alsoProvides(self.request, IFormLayer)), but I'd rather like to have a clean
solution.

So, at first, what's the idea with this IFormLayer? Why does any request to
provide this interface? How can I tell Zope that all requests implement this
interface?

Best Regards,
Hermann

x1 at aon.at
GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7