[Zope3-Users] Re: [Zope] z3c.form 1.3.0, z3c.formui

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Thu Jun 28 08:45:14 EDT 2007

> In my case, I use archgenxml very often which now requires a Zope 3.3
> installation or a Zope 2.10 one, so I have this set in my bashrc.
> Also, when trying to access Zope 3 libraries from python console,
> since I am still in Zope 3.3, there are no eggs available for that
> installation so I need to set my PYTHONPATH to test things.
> IOW, specific things. So I believe it is common to have this unset.
There is 'workingenv' tool that allows you to have distinct
environments.

Maybe I'm missing something
obvious... but how should I install z3c.form if I want
to use this with my existing zope instance.

I mean I have zope 3.3.1, downloaded from zope.org
in tar.gz file and installed in my system.
If I execute easy_install z3c.form then i get a lot of
eggs that I don't want because I already have my zope
and new eggs seems to be from zope 3.4 alpha
version, eg.:
(...)
zope.app.i18n-3.4.0a1-py2.4.egg
zope.app.http-3.4.0a1
(...)

Should I manually download just necessary eggs?
What is preffered way to do it?

--
Maciej Wisniowski