[Zope3-Users] how to get access to configuration context in Python?

Shailesh Kumar shaileshk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 08:32:44 EDT 2007

Hi,

I ran into this small problem.

I had added a

This works fine for controlling ZCML directives.

Now at some places in my Python code, I would like to query whether afeature
is available or not.
What is the way to access this?

Looking at ZMCL documentation of meta:provides, I could figure out that
zope.configuration.config.provides is used for registering the features.

But couldn't figure out if this information can be accessed later on.
Is it not possible to get this information later?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

With regards,
-Shailesh