[Zope3-Users] Does zope.app.file.Image works ?

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Sun May 20 09:54:36 EDT 2007

the problem I found seems to be close from
https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope3/+bug/98024

I cannot upload a file larger than 40kB.
In zope.publisher.browser.py:263
cgi.FieldStorage only creates the two first fields, corresponding to
['field.contentType', 'field.data']
but the other fields are not parsed!

So 'UPDATE_SUBMIT' and 'add_input_name' are missing !
And UPDATE_SUBMIT is used to start processing in the widget.

There are TWO problems here :
1) a problem while parsing the input HTTP stream
    (or some limit I did not find)
2) The lack of any feedback or exception

Christophe