[Zope3-Users] z3c.form 1.0.0 released!

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Fri May 25 02:55:26 EDT 2007

Hi,

Congratulations Stephan and Roger.

I've only read through 3 of the 5 'must read' doctest files. I remember
my first reading of formlib/form.txt and being overwhelmed. This has
been the opposite experience.

The demos are impressive, to say the least.

There is much by way of example in the writing of your doctests. Thanks
for this effort.

Regards,
Darryl