[Zope3-Users] Re: [Zope3-dev] z3c.form 1.0.0 released!

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Fri May 25 11:19:50 EDT 2007

On Friday 25 May 2007 07:11, Bernd Dorn wrote:
> thx for this effort, where did you find the time? ;-)

Don't ask! ;-) We were mainly motivated by the time savings we will have in
the future. If we had this framework a year ago, we could have easily saved
20-30% on the specific customizations we did for ta particular
hosted-services application of ours.

> i only looked at the demo so far, but we'll probably use it in our
> projects

That sounds great. I forgot to mention in the release notes that if you find
anything missing in the API, just send us an E-mail and we will add the
feature. We purposefully took a minimalistic approach, not copying all
features from zope.app.form and zope.formlib but starting from scratch on all
fronts and see what we would need.

Regards,
Stephan
--