[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-Users] z3c.form 1.0.0 released!

Hermann Himmelbauer dusty at qwer.tk
Thu May 31 06:53:17 EDT 2007

Am Donnerstag, 31. Mai 2007 10:16 schrieb Stephan Richter:
> On Thursday 31 May 2007 03:48, Hermann Himmelbauer wrote:
> > Anyway, in my case a decent ORM-integration with Zope3 forms is still a
> > key issue to me.
>
> If you provide me with a simple "hello world"-like example of the ORM stuff
> you are using, then I will give it a try to write a demo for z3c.form.

Thanks a lot, I attached a simple data structure to this mail and a
description how the form should look like.

This example covers all aspects I am currently struggling with and which I
somehow solved with my class (however, I could still not solve the
multi-widget/list issue with the phone numbers in the example).

Best Regards,
Hermann

x1 at aon.at
GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7