[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-Users] z3c.form 1.0.0 released!

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Thu May 31 08:09:27 EDT 2007

Hi Stephan. First of all, thank you for the change to the wizard.

On the points below, despite the code structure, the resulting groups
are good for making logical separations. It provides another alternative
for making these. It also provides a simple means to tuck some fields
away as well.

Zope code is certainly easier on the eyes :-) and to also to read doc
tests. This makes it much more easily understood. Demos simply make
design patterns clear for folks. This is where I feel that this can make
the difference between recognizing package functionality and actually
deploying the package in the way it was designed.

Looks like I missed the other buttons so I am happy they are there. Many
thanks for your effort on this excellent package.

Regards,
David