[Zope3-Users] A "user area" for each member

Maken Seteva crapkonto at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 05:32:49 EDT 2007

Hello zope3-users,
I'm having some problems trying to figure out how let every member of
my site have
a designated "area". In this area a "blog" folder will be created
when the user is
created (where the user can post blogitems). It would be nice if it
can be
accessed like this:

http://localhost:8080/mysite/user/johndoe/blog/

I have my authenticator plugin in pau['users'] at the moment.
If I put my SignupPrincipalFolder (from worldcookery) outside the pau
it doesn't seem to
work, I get a "TypeError: Signup requires a sign-up capable
athenticator plugin."

Also, can you just make customize the InternalPrincipal that is added
so that
it acts as a folder as well (where you would add the blog folder). Or
maybe
annotations.. not sure how effective this is.

So, any guidelines on how to get a "user area" for each member?
Pointers and
suggestions highly appreciated as usual!

I wish you all a pleasent week
Seteva