AW: AW: [Zope3-Users] Re: header trouble

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Wed Oct 10 12:00:18 EDT 2007

Hi Jim

[...]

> The HTTP header should have precedence when the document is
> delivered over the web, but on disk, you do not have that header.

Thanks, good point, so we need to change this.

I guess we need to take a look at the different involved
components and see if we find a good solution to fit all
different usecases.

Right now I can see the following usecases:

- File is encoded on file system
- PageTemplate class defines a encoding
- HTML template defines encoding
- is there a encoding option in ZCML?