[Zope3-Users] most useful zope 3 libraries

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Tue Sep 4 02:45:15 EDT 2007

Carlos de la Guardia a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> the other day I commented on my blog [1] about the lack of information
> on the Zope3 wiki about popular/important libraries or modules (I wanted
> to say products but I hear that's passé). Since I brought this up, I
> though the least I could do was to create a page about this myself, but
> I need help, because I'm just a Zope 3 beginner.
>
> Could some of you please mention your favorite or most useful libraries
> for Zope 3? I will research some of those mentioned and create a wiki
> page based on this information.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Carlos de la Guardia

That's a really good idea! I wanted to do this once my current job is finished.
We can already browse the modules on pypi,
but it would be good to have a page that summarizes all the useful zope3-only
packages, with a user point-of-view, common use cases for each package, with
schemas and screen captures (if there are widgets).

And not only for 3rd-party packages, but also for the core zope3 packages. I
regularly discover new components in it.
I will surely help

Christophe