[Zope3-Users] zope.app.session and eggs?

Mats Nordgren mats at ronin-group.org
Tue Sep 25 16:30:12 EDT 2007

> I think that he's saying that it's better to have a virtual python
> enviroment instead of use the global python. In other thread in the list
> you
> will find something like this:

> $ python virtualenv.py env
> $ cd env
> $ bin/easy_install zopeproject
> $ bin/zopeproject HelloWorld

That looks like a nice solution.  Wasn't aware of this before.  Now when I
run the zopeproject I get the following error.  Not sure it is related to
virtualenv.py or if it is something that is changed in the PyPI.

<snip>
src\zope\i18nmessageid\_zope_i18nmessageid_message.c:125: warning:
'Message_trav
erse' defined but not used
error: Setup script exited with error: command 'gcc' failed with exit status
1
An error occured when trying to install zope.i18nmessageid 3.4.2.Look above
this
 message for any errors thatwere output by easy_install.
An error occured when trying to install zope.i18nmessageid 3.4.2.Look above
this
 message for any errors thatwere output by easy_install.
While:
  Installing app.
  Getting distribution for 'zope.i18nmessageid'.
Error: Couldn't install: zope.i18nmessageid 3.4.2

Thanks,

Mats