[Zope3-Users] Question about what recipe install needs to return

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Sun Apr 6 14:10:12 EDT 2008

Hi. I have created a recipe where I am attempting to install multiple
scripts to bin as part of an install method. As a result I have a few
calls to zc.buildout.easy_install.scripts but am returning nothing from
the install method.

The recipe emits a warning indicating 'A path or iterable os paths
should be returned'. In fact I cannot return a list indicating it needs
a string. Is it necessary to return anything from the install method? Why?

Regards
David