[Zope3-Users] z3c.form query widget

Fernando Correa Neto fcdoth at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 11:17:15 EDT 2008

Hey

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 11:53 AM, Roger Ineichen <dev at projekt01.ch> wrote:
> Hi Fernando
>
>  > Betreff: Re: [Zope3-Users] z3c.form query widget
>

>  > Hey,
>  >
>  > On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 6:17 AM, Roger Ineichen
>  > <dev at projekt01.ch> wrote:
>  >
>  > >  Use the new namespace z3c.formwidget
>  > >  and add a package like z3c.formwidget.xy for this  new package.
>  >
>  > Just in case you guys need it for something, I've ported the
>  > z3c.form.namespace so it can be used in z3c.form.
>  > If you want I can add this to z3c.formwidget as well.
>
>  Is this package for z3c.form? And what does it do? Does it
>  offer a traversable namespace? Or is it for zope.formlib?

Sorry for misleading you.

This is a port of z3c.widget.namespace which was created for
zope.formlib but I needed to port it so I could use it in z3c.form.
And yes, this is a widget traverser so you can use it like:

http://localhost:8080/your_z3c.form/++widget++name/whatever_method.

Pretty usefull for Ajax forms though. In fact, if I add this package
to z3c.formwidget, It should be really straightforward to port
z3c.widget.autocomplete as well. So in the end, 2 more usable widgets
for z3c.form.

Regards,
Fernando