[Zope3-Users] missing some tabs in the ZMI

Marius Gedminas mgedmin at b4net.lt
Wed Apr 30 07:01:56 EDT 2008

Hello!

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 10:18:00PM +0200, Andrea Ratto wrote:
> Hello, I am learning Zope 3, following the well known book "Web
> Component Development with Zope 3".

The first edition, or the second?

> It mentions and shows an "Interface Browse" tab in the ZMI, under /++etc
> ++site, that I don't have in my instance, along with some other tabs
> like "Tasks" or "Services". Am I missing some configuration or perhaps
> something changed with newer zope versions?

Something changed with newer Zope versions.

The Interface Browser was retired in favour of APIDoc, I think.  I don't
remember the Tasks or Services tabs, but services as a concept were
removed a while ago, in the great component architecture simplification.
Now we have only adapters and utilities.

Marius Gedminas
--
"Actually, the Singularity seems rather useful in the entire work avoidance
field. "I _could_ write up that report now but if I put it off, I may well