[Zope3-Users] Expert commercial support

andrew andrew at reurbanise.co.nz
Sun Aug 24 20:04:56 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I asked a question last week about Apache configuration and skins that
got no replies, and it's reasonably important that I get a resolution
for it. Which raises the question of commercial Zope3 support: if I have
a zope3 problem that requires maybe a few hours of a zope3 guru's time
to solve and I'm willing to pay for it, does anyone have any
recommendations or is anyone willing to put themselves forward ?

Feel free to reply off- or on-list with details of experience and rates.

Cheers, Andrew.

PS. This is necessarily remote work, unless you're located in
Christchurch, New Zealand :-)