[Zope3-Users] formlib to z3c.form widget adapter/bridge

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu Aug 28 16:52:48 EDT 2008

On Thursday 28 August 2008, Martin Aspeli wrote:
> Has anyone written or thought about an adapter/bridge between formlib
> and z3c.form widgets?

Not that I know of. But I think it might be hard to do due to the different
definitions of what a widget and a field is. On the other hand, I might be
wrong. If someone develops such a bridge, I would add it to z3c.form as an
optional feature.

BTW, it would be a bridge from zope.app.form widgets to z3c.form ones.
zope.formlib does not define its own widgets.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter