[Zope3-Users] Next Step to Bug Resolution???

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 09:35:14 EST 2008

Tim Cook wrote:
> After some investigation I discovered that it was an error that shouldn't be
> an error.  Once I determined what I thought was the cause and a possible
> fix I posted a bug report on Launchpad
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope3/+bug/301226

The bug report would benefit from an example schema that exhibits
the problem. For a proposed change to a core component, tests
would be required.

You might use git-svn or bzr-svn to check out
svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zope.schema, and use a local branch
to add failing test cases for your issue. Then apply the proposed
fix to make all tests pass locally and post the patch(es) to the LP bug.

Good luck with your issue, I think EHR is a great project space for ZCA.

Jeff