[Zope3-Users] Re: [Zope-dev] Zope 3.4.0 candidate 1 Released

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Sat Feb 2 08:54:29 EST 2008

Hey,

On Feb 1, 2008 11:52 PM, Martin Aspeli <optilude at gmx.net> wrote:
> Stephan Richter wrote:
> > On Friday 01 February 2008, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> >> http://www.openplans.org/projects/zorg-redux
> >
> > This project does not seem to be public.
>
> Right - thanks Martijn for spilling the beans prematurely. ;-)

I hadn't realized that thing was private, but I don't feel too guilty.
The Foundation hasn't been hiding this effort, we just don't want too
many cooks involved before it's ready.

Anyway, Martin, I'm just recruiting people who want to write content
for you and giving you people to add to your list of volunteers to
write about Zope 3. I'm hoping you are keeping a list. :)

Regards,

Martijn