[Zope3-Users] Re: z3ext

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Wed Feb 13 04:09:08 EST 2008

Hi Nikolay,

This looks very complete and powerful, from a super quick glance.

I have a dream that the various Zope 2 + Zope 3 CMS efforts will get
better at sharing components. Did you use/look at any of the plone.*
components from Plone 3 (that work on Zope 3 also)? Do you think any
parts of z3ext are useful in other systems?

> z3ext.net is built with z3ext, you only need checkout z3ext.homesite package
>   svn co https://z3ext.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/z3ext/z3ext.homesite/trunk z3ext

I'm not entirely sure it's in everyone's interest to have something that
looks so very much like Plone's out of the box look and feel that is not
based on Plone at all (as I understand it) - least of all z3ext's, since
it may get confused with Plone.

Is this just a theme for this one site, or is it the way that z3ext
looks without customisation?

Martin