[Zope3-Users] Beginner: Reference to ZPT macros

Achim Domma domma at procoders.net
Wed Jan 16 13:27:49 EST 2008

Hi,

I have a simple view. Here is the entry in configure.zcml:

   <browser:page
       for=".CMS.Page"
       name="index.html"
       class=".CMS.PageView"
       permission="zope.Public"
       template="index.pt"
       menu="zmi_views"
       title="Default View"
       />

The view works fine so far, but now I want to use a template macro to
implement a common layout. So I created a layout.pt in the same
folder as index.pt. In index.pt I try to reference layout.pt like this:

macro="context/@@layout.pt/macros/default_layout">

Now I get an TraversalError but I could not figure out why. How do I
have to reference layout.pt? Do I have to register the emplate
somehow? I work with Philips book, but he uses a template created via
ZMI in his example.

regards,
Achim