[Zope3-Users] Cannot install Zope 3.3.0 as a Windows Service

Joe Bigler jeb6 at psu.edu
Mon Jul 7 09:55:36 EDT 2008

I am installing this on Windows XP, Service Pack 2

Hello, I am looking for some help installing Zope 3.3.0 as a Windows
service. When I run the C:\Zope\Instance\3.3.0>python bin\zopeservice.py
--startup auto install I get a message I placed in the paste
http://paste.lisp.org/display/63370. I tried Zope IRC and I have looked in
the Zope book and searched on line, but can't find anyone with this problem.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

Here is the message I pasted.

C:\Zope\Instance\3.3.0>python bin\zopeservice.py --startup auto install
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin\zopeservice.py", line 84, in ?
    from zope.app.winservice.service import Service
ImportError: No module named winservice.service

Thanks,

Joe Bigler