Not Really SOLVED! Re: [Zope3-Users] Re: zope.schema Question

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 13:28:23 EDT 2008

Okay, the problem is defined but it really isn't a solution for me.
It seems that Zope has defined 'description' as a keyword not allowed in
schema definitions.

The WrongType error occurs in validation because Zope thinks it is the
'description' of the attribute and not the attribute itself.  Therfore
it is expect a TextLine.

So I guess this means that title,required etc won't work for attributes
of classes either unless they are defined as the same type of the Zope
attributes?

Is this a bug in Zope or something I am just going to have to work
around?

Thanks,
Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services