[Zope3-Users] buildout recipe for ReportLab

Lorenzo Gil Sanchez lgs at sicem.biz
Fri Jul 11 08:41:55 EDT 2008

El vie, 11-07-2008 a las 10:35 +0200, Christian Theune escribió:
> On Thu, 2008-07-10 at 21:21 +0200, Lorenzo Gil Sánchez wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'd like to ask if anybody is using a buildout recipe to install
> > ReportLab in the buildout.
>
> I only declare 'ReportLab' as a dependency. Whats the issue?

There is no egg for ReportLab so just adding it as a dependency can't
make setuptools/easy_install to download and install it:

(z3env)[lgs at portatil-lgs z3env]$ easy_install reportlab
Searching for reportlab
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/reportlab/
Reading http://www.reportlab.com/
Reading http://www.reportlab.org/downloads.html
No local packages or download links found for reportlab
error: Could not find suitable distribution for
Requirement.parse('reportlab')

So, what recipe can download the ReportLab tarball and install it?

I feel like I'm missing something...

Lorenzo