[Zope3-Users] Is ZAM suitable for a new application?

Junyong Pan panjy at zopen.cn
Mon Jun 2 10:56:34 EDT 2008

I found zam has very nice interface. And it's pluggable structure is
quite flexible.

I wan't to use it for my new application. But I don't know if zam is
created for this purpose.

Can anyone talk more about ZAM? When ZAM is mature, what will it
influence the zope world? For example, will most prodcuts be released
as installable zamplugins, Just like what Plone products like?

I found so few information about zam. It really need more documentations.

Thanks.

--
panjunyong