[Zope3-Users] Debug quits with no error...

Jon Hadley me at jon-hadley.com
Tue Jun 24 11:44:31 EDT 2008

Hi all, I'm running through PVW's Zope 3 book.

I'm trying to create an object via the debug prompt using
./bin/instance debug (my zope instance is buildout based, on OSX).

However, each time I enter: "from worldcookery.recipe import Recipe"
the prompt just quits out, no error, nothing ...

'import urllib' works
'import worldcookery' works
'import worldcookery.recipe' doesn't work

If I mistype the name on purpose, it gives a 'proper' error.

./bin/instance fg and start both run the server fine with no errors
and I can browse the default Zope3 site.

Where am I going wrong?

Jon