[Zope3-Users] different traversing for different users

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu May 15 23:03:15 EDT 2008

On Thursday 10 April 2008, garz wrote:
> why isnt that already supported? if i want to enable skin support like in
> phpbb, such an option is needed anyways, isnt it?

At some point I wrote a demo on how to use the zope.app.preference package to
change the skin based on the user. It was not that hard and did not require
any special zope publication. Once you authenticate the user, a
PrincipalCreated event is sent out. You simply write a subscriber to that
event that looks up the skin and then simply calls applySkin(request, mySkin)
and you are done.

Regards,
Stephan
--