[Zope3-Users] Zope3 and SQLAlchemy

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Tue Nov 18 07:46:44 EST 2008

Use zope.sqlalchemy for integration with the Zope transaction system.
You can directly use the declarative layer of SQLAlchemy out-of-the-box.
This is basically you want.

Andreas

On 18.11.2008 13:06 Uhr, Thierry Florac wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I currently have to integrate an SQL database (PostgreSQL, with PostGIS
> extensions) into my Zope3 application.
> I'd like to use SQLAlchemy to handle this, and I've seen that several
> packages are available : z3c.zalchemy, z3c.sqlalchemy,
> zope.sqlalchemy...
>
> So my questions are simple :
>   - what package is the best to plug into my Zope (3.3.1) application ?
>   - do all these packages handle the same features ??
>
> Thanks for any information,
>
>    Thierry Florac

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK