[Zope3-Users] Uploading multiple js scripts to zope via FTP

Nelson Lim quinton84 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 02:59:14 EST 2008

Hi guys,

I'm facing a problem of having to upload multiple .js files to zope.
However, if i use the ZMI, it'll take forever. Yet when I use FTP,
permission is denied to create .js files. It seems html files can pass in
just fine. But not .js files. Any one has any idea on this? I'm trying to
upload the dojo framework, so manually doing it is not what i'll like to do.

Also, anyone knows of good ways to sync testing and production zope
platforms via FTP or webdav?

Many thanks!

Nelson