[Zope3-Users] thoughts about z3c.form-package

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 11:14:35 EDT 2008

(Thanks Roger and Adam for your earlier replies.)

On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 16:59 +0200, Hermann Himmelbauer wrote:

> Moreover, z3c.form is complex, but it isn't hard if one knows what to do/how
> to do - which leads me back to my WIKI idea...

Hermann,

This is a very good point.  For those of us just trying to get a handle
on how to use z3c.form, in the best and most efficient way, a Wiki is a
great way to collect patterns.

I think (feel?) that z3c.form is a very powerful package and the
documentation isn't bad either.  Some of us learn better by seeing
actual use cases though in order to adapt them to our own needs.

This usually means that folks like Roger, Stephen, etc. can keep doing
what they do best (making the package better) and experienced users can
contribute their experiences and ideas via the Wiki.

(My 2 cents)

Regards,
--Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services