[Zope3-Users] Issue with xmlrpc call to zope3 xmlrpc view hanging, until original call interupted.

Tim Hoffman timh at zute.net
Sun Oct 19 23:07:45 EDT 2008

HI Stephan

I have updated to zope.publisher 3.5.4 and it doesn't appear to have
made a difference.
One other thing to note, and that is if I try to call a non existent
object via jsonrpc I get 404 errors
but via xmlrpc I get the hang, so the problem has to be very early in
the server.

I am still using paster at the moment, will try zserver and twisted next.

Rgds

Tim Hoffman