[Zope3-Users] z3c.selectWidget terms without vocabulary

kevin gill kevin at movieextras.ie
Tue Sep 30 16:34:54 EDT 2008

OK, I have it working now. Here is what I did...

1.  Subclass the schema type to create a specific class for my field, e.g.

    class LocalChoice(zope.schema.Choice):
       """Marks this field uniquely"""

2.  Make a new class based on z3c.form.terms.ChoiceTerms, and register it
for the view and the schema field:

    zope.component.adapts(
          zope.interface.Interface,
          z3c.form.interface.IFormLayer,