[Zope3-Users] "Module zope has no global viewlet"

Michael Howitz mh at gocept.com
Tue Apr 14 05:27:59 EDT 2009

Am 14.04.2009 um 10:14 schrieb Chetan Kumar:
[...]
> I would happily declare this if that is the way to go.
> My expectation (however misinformed/inaccurate/stupid) has been that
> when I use zopeproject all will be well.
> zope.viewlet is present in the KGS listing of packages but does not
> appear in the bin/paster and other scripts.

KGS only defines the versions of packages which can be used together.
This does not mean that all these packages get installed.
To use one package (aka install it) you have to declare it as install
dependency in setup.py.

Yours sincerely,
--
Michael Howitz · mh at gocept.com · software developer