[Zope3-Users] [ZCML] Issue with conflicting browser:page decl

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 13:44:13 EDT 2009

Hello Andreas,

Are you sure that the ...idg/theme/overrides.zcml
is included with a <includeOverrides file="" /> directive?

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I know, the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve.