[Zope3-Users] z3c.pt: AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'definitions'

Roy Mathew rmathew8 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 20:20:02 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

I've been trying to get going w/z3c.pt. I am finding that unlike regular
page templates, it doesn't check the filesystem for newer versions of the
source. Is there a way to turn on this behaviour?

Also, the simplest tal:define construct fails on me... what am I missing?

Borrowing from the z3c.pt README.txt... I made a file called "/tmp/x.pt"

          tal:content="python: yup and 'Yes' or 'No'"
          >do I exist?</span>
          tal:content="python: yup and 'Yes' or 'No'"
          >do I exist?</span>

and I execute

  from z3c.pt.pagetemplate import ViewPageTemplateFile as
ViewPageTemplateFile_z3cpt
  ViewPageTemplateFile_z3cpt('/tmp/x.pt')(self)

I get:

  *** AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'definitions'

What am I missing here?

Thanks,
Roy.

--