[Zope3-Users] threads, pool size and cache recommendations (quad core)

Roy Mathew rmathew8 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 23:47:03 EST 2009

Thanks for the helpful replies; I was also curious: assuming that one has a
cache of a certain size, is there a way to inspect it (ie: to see how
full/empty it is, etc..) so one can tell how effective it is at runtime. It
would beat repeatedly running  benchmarks while varying the cache size.

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 7:57 PM, Andreas Jung <lists at zopyx.com> wrote:

--
Roy.