[Zope3-Users] TextIndexNG question...

Dan Korostelev nadako at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 06:51:14 EST 2009

2009/2/18 Andreas Jung <lists at zopyx.com>:
> On 18.02.2009 17:14 Uhr, Thierry Florac wrote:
>
>> I suppose that all this is a splitter/stopwords problem, but I can't
>> manage to make this work correctly so any help would be greatly
>> appreciated.
>
> Right. The splitter  and query parser use different approaches for
> splitting words and dealing with non-characters. This is subject
> for a major cleanup with the next TXNG 3.3 version to appear
> at some time in the future :-)

On the topic: Andreas, can you please review the two line patch (see
link) for zopyx.textindexng3 that fixes a core dump with python 2.5 at
last? It does work with python 2.4 and exactly the same patch was
applied for normalizers before.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2111923&group_id=50052&atid=458418

--
WBR, Dan Korostelev